Episode 10 is here already! This one specifically looks at plastic and I talk to Claudia Tormey about it. Claudia works for Friends of the Earth and runs their #SickOfPlastic campaign. Have a listen to learn about:
- How and why Claudia came to work for FOE.
- Who are Friends of the Earth & what do they do?
- Why plastic is such a problem.
- Fracking & drilling for oils in Ireland.
- The LNG terminals (take action here!).
- How to Shop and Drop.
- What's been happening to our waste.
- Advice on how keep it together as an environmental activist.
Other campaigns & causes mentioned:
Don't forget to rate & review!