While toilet paper has been disappearing off the shelves, a lot of people have made the plunge to switch to a paperless toilet routine by opting for a bidet instead. So I thought I'd research the differences between the two with the environment in mind (but I also touch on money, health & cleanliness!). So listen in, or watch on YouTube, to find out how much of an impact your carbon buttprint is having...eh..eh?
Don't forget to subscribe, rate, review and you can support me on my Patreon here. Every little bit helps, thank you! X
- (03:35) Definition & History of the Bidet.
- (07:15) Our use of toilet paper.
- (13:17) Pros & cons of toilet paper.
- (17:35) Water Usage. (Watch this Netflix documentary on the Earth's water supply here.)
- (21:17) Pros & cons of the bidet.
- (27:19) Types of bidets.
- (31:24) Flushable Wipes.
- (32:45) Vascó's & Cecilia's personal bidet stories.
- (37:00) How much resources an Irish person could save switching to a bidet considering we use on average 10.5kg per capita a year.
- (38:20) Eco toilet paper options.
Buy Eco Toilet Paper:
- Down2Earth Materials.
- Reuzi. (Listen to Pat in episode 8 here!)
- Cheeky Panda paper at Little Green Shop.
- Who Gives A Crap.
For resources, check out www.bookofleavespodcast.com