In episode 6 we talk to Simone Tiso, a multi-talented human, who takes the time to share some of the research he's built up over the years on sustainable eating.
- Simone's background in Italy.
- How he came to live in Ireland.
- The differences he noticed in sustainability between here and Italy.
- What The Lead Forge is and why he set it up.
- How relying on dairy and beef in Ireland is affecting us.
- A brief look at Factory Farming in Ireland.
- The Almond tree problem in California.
- How Positively Eventful came about.
- Basic tips for becoming or eating vegan.
Resources mentioned in the episode:
- An Inconvenient Truth.
- The China Study.
- Anonymous for the Voiceless.
- Dr. Gregor - How not to Die.
- Dr. McDougall.
- Dr. Colin Campbell.
World Watch report on Livestock and Climate Change (On the Longshadow of Livestock report by the UN FAO)
Don't forget to review & share! - Ceara x