In this episode I interview Holly Hughes from Vita Ireland, a charity focusing on climate justice and human rights at the same time. Their model is one many could learn from. Have a listen, rate, review & let me know what you think. If you'd like to support this podcast, check out my patreon! x
We chatted about:
- Holly’s background before working with Vita.
- Who Vita are & what they do.
- What life is life for communities in Ethiopia and Eritrea.
- The importance of community led projects.
- How carbon credits and offsetting carbon works.
- How their investment programme works.
- Making sure your offsets are accredited by Gold Standard.
- How to support Vita: gift packages and impact fund.
- Goverment Climate Action Plan (intent to offset international air travel page 91).
- Rat Kane in Reuzi.
- Fionnuala Jones.
- Sustainable Fashion Dublin.
- Roz Purcell.
- Keogh’s Crisps.
- Irish Potatoe Coalition.
- Dublin City Council.