In this episode I interview entrepreneur Rónán Ó'Dálaigh. You'll soon hear Rónán is a man of many ideas regarding social change. He has been involved with several initiatives and business thus far such as SEDco, Impact Events and the star of the show: Thriftify, a one stop online shop for second books in charity shops nationwide. In this episode, we talk about:
- How Rónán realised he had an interest in entrepreneurship and positive social change from a young age.
- Advice for entrepreneurs starting out.
- His background in big corporations.
- Why SEDco started and what they aim to achieve.
- What Thriftify is and how it works.
If you'd like to get in touch with Rónán, you can e-mail him at email@example.com or visit their website www.thriftify.ie.
20% Discount code: Failte20
Mentioned in this episode:
- Impact Events.
- Changemakers Exchange Network.
- Catalyst Events Series.
- Social Entrepreneurs Ireland.
- Social Innovation Fund.
- Community Finance Ireland.
- Irish Social Enterprise Network.
- Connect The Dots.
Don't forget to rate, subscribe and review the podcast!