In episode 33 I chat to Megan from Native Events about, you guessed it, the events industry!
Don't forget to rate & share this episode, and if you can, support on our Patreon or Buy Me a Coffee platform would be much appreciated. https://www.patreon.com/bookofleaves
- (03:20) Introduction from Megan.
- (06:50) What are the sustainability issues in the events industry?
- (08:50) The solutions Native Events are practicing.
- (13:25) The eco solution to toilets.
- (16:00) Dealing with tents & sleeping bags left behind at festivals & Attention Attire.
- (21:35) What we as festival goers can do to influence events to be greener.
- (23:40) How Megan feels about the ongoing pandemic's effects.
- (26:20) Megan's personal advice on living a more sustainable life.
- (28:35) The process NE have when working with someone's event, big or small.